Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Seventh Week


Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim...

At ILIM, they have practicing and applying 5s for their organization. Each of centre or unit have their own zone. One of the zones is named as ‘Pintar Zone’ which is under Information Technology Centre. Most of committee members of Pintar Zone are among from Information Technology Centre’s Staffs which are Puan Faraliza, Puan Shahiza, Puan Faradila,Cik Nurulashikin, Puan Zatun Najah, and Encik Safwan Fikri. For this week, Kamil (practical student from UITM and new placed at PTM for this week) and I gave our help to Puan Faraliza and Puan Shahiza for 5S audit. We were together, rearrange for the equipment arrangement in the three lecture room and do the labellings and tagging for lamp switch in every rooms. This is a preparation also for 5s audit assessment that will be on next week. The result for The Best Zone, The Best and Beautiful Centre/unit and The Best Corner of zone will be know and announce for few weeks more, after the audit.

Besides, on this Thursday 20 May 2010, a course which is 'The Microsoft Power Point Course' will be held for one day course only. So as preparation for this course, as usual I assist En Safwan in lab(multimedia room) to check and make sure all the tools and materials that will be used for the course already done. My job are need to check for all computers on the lab, whether on each of computers have Microsoft Office Power Point 2003 or not and I need to install the Microsoft Power Point 2003 for any computers that does not have the Microsoft Power Point 2003 software. Another job is I need to transfer files and documents on the computers which is located at hard disk computers (E://). These documents and files will be used for participants during the course on this Thursday, 20 May 2010.

Multimedia Room(lab)-software installation made here..=)














For my daily task which is E-Quran Website, I had a discussion with Puan Shahiza about the problem occurred for materials that will be use for Qiraat part. In addition, Puan Shahiza also gave me a suggestion to start from beginning by using own template that can be create in Adobe Dreamweaver.This is as one of alternative to solve the Quran flash for Quran part. When I try to do by using template, I was figured out that the same problem happen, which is still the flash file for Quran cannot function as well as wanted, when set the coding for display the flash on the page content in the middle.~huhu~ So I should think and try to find out other solution for the problem . Besides, on the Qiraat part also I need to create pages for 23 Surah and include 14 types of Qiraat recitation for each of the pages. Thus I should try and error at my best to complete this part of the E-Quran. For this week I'm still trying to get the output as well as requested.

On Friday,21 May 2010, I followed En Safwan again to help him to format hard disk (E://) for all computers.This partition is specific for users especially course participants to use for any course that held in the lab.




No comments:

Post a Comment